Sands Auto Group: Parts Return Policy
- For all parts that are returnable and to ensure proper return credit is given, please complete a part return request.
- Parts return request can be completed on our website located here. Sandsfordofredhill.com/partsreturn.
- This online form must be completed by the customer and approved by parts specialist before returning the part.
- The requests will be reviewed daily for return eligibility. If approved for return, a return credit will be processed for customer accounts pending final inspection of the part.
- If the customer is on the delivery route schedule, a driver will be routed for part pick up and return credit delivery. The return credit is pending final inspection by the parts department.
- All returns must be in their origional box, bag or container and in the same condition they were received. Before parts are used they should be checked for damage and fitting before they altered for prepping to paint, painted, glued welded or otherwise affixed.
- Damaged parts must be returned within 3 days of origional date of invoice to be eligible to be returned for damage credit.
- There is a 30 day return limit on all returnable items, from the date of invoicing. This excludes all parts that are not returnable.
- Non returnable items include glass, interior trim, exhaust, accessory items, all other items marked as non returnable on the invoice or packaging, and all opened items.
- Core returns must be returned in the origional box. Cores returned in anything other than the origional box cannot be returned for core credit. Cores must also be drained of fluids before they can be returned or picked up.
- Parts returns are accepted from customers on a basis of normal business. However, if a customer is returning a larger than normal volume of parts, beyond what is considered normal business, a return fee of 25% will be applied. This policy will be determined on an individual case basis.
Submit a Parts Return Request
Please answer the form below to submit a parts return request and our friendly representative will reach out to you.